[Fanfic/Fanart] Unit 6 HQ

Comments

• KyleKatarnKyleKatarn
    First Assault Rep: 1,895
    edited February 21
    Dandare wrote: »
    Time for a thing which (as everything regarding me lately) is long due. I hope it'll lure back @Ghostazarashi and possibly @Kylekatarn . The long promissed :

VIRGIN KILLER SWEATER MAVEN!

As always I ask forgiveness for my shabby style :P

Stil though: Maven is real fun character. She was also 1st one I actually choose as operative in game and she can be a true nightmare as a sniper on some maps. Not mention her sexappeal being a match to Major herself :) . Personally I find her Vanilla look most appealing. Bit tomboish short-cut hair and ebony skin make a nice refreshing balance. I sometimes wish to know the level of her cybernetization as well :3

Even so: approach with caution! (and be wary of weird solid light walls :P )

Ah but hopefully I would offered Maven some Choco-Latte. That way she wouldn't ever harm me with that blade of hers. ;)
    Dandare
  • xochildxochild
    First Assault Rep: 3,525
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 3
    Dandare wrote: »
    Time for a thing which (as everything regarding me lately) is long due. I hope it'll lure back @Ghostazarashi and possibly @Kylekatarn . The long promissed :

Wait......why did I not get a mention. I WAS THE ORIGINAL MAVEN PLAYER WHEN SHE WAS NEW.
  • GhostazarashiGhostazarashi
    First Assault Rep: 890
    edited March 4
    Haha. You just got ignored, @xochild. I'm the real deal now

Anyhow, the lewd maven in the virgin killer sweater is just what I have been waiting for. Great work and keep it up, Danda!

<3
    xochildKyleKatarn
  • KyleKatarnKyleKatarn
    First Assault Rep: 1,895
    edited March 11
    Haha. You just got ignored, @xochild. I'm the real deal now

Anyhow, the lewd maven in the virgin killer sweater is just what I have been waiting for. Great work and keep it up, Danda!

<3

Hey @Ghostazarashi , you and I are both the real deal because I also happen to get a big interest in Maven. I mean, she's gotta have more love asides the Major. ;)
  • DandareDandare
    First Assault Rep: 3,135
    edited March 20
    Aaah! I forgot @xochild ! (you did not pass by for a tea at the topic for a while so please forgive my bad memory :P)

I'm super happy that Maven gets some fanbase. As new addition to the lore she's like beacon of hope to my whole fanfic idea :)

Also thanks for comments: @Ghostazarashi , @Kylekatarn.

Sadly nothing much interesting to report this time. I'm currently coping with (literal)havoc at my room where I make my doodles and thus all went to halt.. same time daily work was recently so exhausting I've spent little time I had playing (about 33% time here , 67% in two other games outside FPS genre... since I pretty much got hooked on destroying giant monsters recently ^^; )

Things are about to change however (I hope) and there will be a progress + I must establish that whole contest idea further. (but 1st things 1st - so getting things done on my side is 1st)

On off topic news - there is a high possibility that I'll try my hand in Xianxia genre coming making soon. What will come out of it? Dunno... hope to have some fun. But on that topic (if anyone is interested) later ;)

Once again: thanks for support and cyaa both here and in-game XD!
    KyleKatarnVenkmanVeldrinGhostazarashiUrODelAxochild