NEXON AMERICA INC.
GHOST IN THE SHELL RETWEET TO WIN PROMOTION
No purchase required to enter or win. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Many will enter, few will win.
1. Sponsor: The GHOST IN THE SHELL RETWEET TO WIN PROMOTION (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Nexon America, Inc., 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 300, El Segundo, CA 90245 (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to entrants who are (1) at least thirteen (13) years of age (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence) as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below), and (2) are legal residents of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec). Participating in the Promotion is free. Any entrant that is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the Promotion, and must provide evidence of such permission to Sponsor in whatever form required if requested by Sponsor. Employees, officers and directors of Nexon America, Inc., its affiliated companies, agents thereof, the immediate family of any such person (defined as parents, children, siblings and husband or wife), or those with whom such person(s) are domiciled, are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins at the time it is announced on the Sponsor’s forum thread dedicated to the Promotion (the “Thread”) and on Sponsor’s Twitter account (the “Handle”), and ending on July 7, 2016 at 11:59:59 pm Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”). Submissions that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. Entrants are responsible for calculating the difference in time zones.
5. How to Participate: Entrants should follow the Handle and retweet the message starting the Promotion in its entirety. The retweet must include the hashtag utilized by Sponsor to designate this Promotion as well as the link to the Official Rules. Any retweets that do not include this information, or any other messaging (through Twitter or not) will not be deemed an eligible entry. Entrants must remain followers of the Handle until all winners have been selected and announced in order to be eligible to be a winner.
Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person or Twitter account, as applicable. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified/not counted (as applicable), or for any error, whether human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, such as using automated retweeting software, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of Twitter account that is used to participate in the Promotion will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address registered for the Twitter account.
6. Winner Selection: Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner at random from among all eligible submissions. The potential winner will be notified the day after selection through direct message on the Twitter account. The potential prize winner may be asked to submit additional personal information in order to confirm eligibility and award the prize. Potential prize winner may also be asked to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility or Declaration of Compliance (as may be applicable given the location of the potential prize winner) unless this is prohibited by law. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the notification within the required time period (if applicable), or fails to sign and return the Affidavit or Declaration within the required time period (if applicable), he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. Each entrant may be a potential winner only one (1) time.
The winner, once confirmed in accordance with these Official Rules, will receive a Logitech G633 Headset.
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash or other substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor who may substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize is not transferable or refundable. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Winner will be responsible for payment and reporting of all applicable taxes associated with the receipt and usage of a prize. Sponsor may report the receipt of any prize to the appropriate federal, state, or local taxing agency(ies).
8. Warranties and Representations: By submitting an entry or otherwise participating in the Promotion, each entrant warrants and represents that at all times the entrant has complied fully with these Official Rules; and the entrant will continue to comply in full with these Official Rules until the Promotion has been completed.
). Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and country and state or province of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.