Changing In- Game Character Profile Name

FTWOblivionFTWOblivion
First Assault Rep: 300
edited July 6, 2016 in Operatives Helping Operatives
Is this a possibility yet? Please i accidentally misspelled the name i wanted to use in this game but have no option to reset it or my account...Please, I paid for early access...I would be so grateful for an opportunity to rename my Ghost in the Shell game profile....PLEASE!!!.
  1. Who wants an option to change name or at least buy a name change from the Nexon store?11 votes
    1. Yes
       91% (10 votes)
    2. No
       9% (1 vote)

Comments

• FTWOblivionFTWOblivion
    edited July 6, 2016
    Me!!!!!! I do!!!!
  • MiyakoProductionsMiyakoProductions
    First Assault Rep: 2,565
    edited July 6, 2016
    Nexon hasn't done this for a single game since 2004, I don't think they will here, nor would I want to see them do it.
  • FTWOblivionFTWOblivion
    edited July 7, 2016
    MiyakoProductions

Nexon hasn't done this for a single game since 2004, I don't think they will here, nor would I want to see them do it.

Yes they do, they let you buy a name change in maplestory from the cash shop
  • scikscik
    First Assault Rep: 3,505
    Member+
    edited July 7, 2016
    FTWOblivion

MiyakoProductions

Yes they do, they let you buy a name change in maplestory from the cash shop
    Disrespect has said that this feature will be coming in the future, however I think there are some people who filed a ticket and got their name changed so you should give that a try.
    FTWOblivion
  • xochildxochild
    First Assault Rep: 3,725
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 9, 2016
    As Scik says, @FTWOblivion, this feature will be introduced at a later date. Until then, please wait patiently until the devs have a chance to implement this feature :)
    FTWOblivion
  • FTWOblivionFTWOblivion
    edited July 9, 2016
    yayyyy thank you. I hope so, I really like this game just hate my dumb name lol
  • codywohlerscodywohlers
    edited March 16
    I opened a ticket to change my name and the response was to wait for the next "name change event"
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 2,220
    edited March 17
    I am ok for a name change but it should be limited and when we check the profile of a changed name, we also be able to see the old names in a list too. Otherwise, whoever gets accusated by hackin' or really hackin' people use that feature to get away from punishment. Many games forgot to implement that feature and when you report that players, GMs also get an error 'no name found' too and they get away from their punishment...
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,395
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 17
    The item is already made and already used as a reward for one event.
    I guess it will come back soon tm