I figured I'd start a thread containing the planned features that the devs have talked about. That way people who just arrived don't need to worry about the making another thread for asking about testing weapons before buying, etc.
What you will find here is just a simple list of features that have been confirmed to be in development. I don't have release dates, nor do I have sources for all of them because it's a pain to look through all of the past streams. Please note that these features, while they have been acknowledged to be worked on, do not have release dates.
Will update with more features as they are mentioned/as I remember them.
Current planned features:
- Netcode/optimizations (pretty much always being changed)
- Riding Tachikomas (WAY in the future)
- Tachikoma customization will expand to have more features, and parts will cost GP in the market
- PVE (supposedly mission/story based)
- Voice chat
- The bomb site indicators in DEMO mode are getting adjustments to be less intrusive
- more guns and attachments
- competitive and spectator mode to some capacity
- sticky grenades
- arm suit mechas are coming at some point, but we don't know how/in what form
- weapon sell back feature
- chipsets pertaining to skills will no longer have drawbacks