Planned Features 10/21 UPDATE

Comments

• MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 2,430
    Member+
    edited August 12, 2016
    That CBT map you guys loved will be back.
  • LouiselotteLouiselotte
    First Assault Rep: 6,530
    edited August 13, 2016
    @Midlord can you tell me where you heard that? Like which stream and maybe what point (roughly) in it? It kinda rings a bell, but I forget. If you don't know, then no problem.
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 3,845
    Member+
    edited August 14, 2016
    @Louiselotte check the last friday's livestream, somebody asked Dis and he stated that map(Urban City) will go back really soon, they're now taking discussion about that.
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 2,430
    Member+
    edited August 14, 2016
    @Louiselotte In the last two they said it. The urban something map is back, and in the Team Waffle one. They're doing some balancing stuff.
  • LouiselotteLouiselotte
    edited August 14, 2016
    Thanks guys, I wasn't around for the whole stream these past few times, so I was just a tad foggy (I actually rewatched the latter half of this past stream to make this update). I'll go ahead and add it to the list.
  • TarkinTarkin
    First Assault Rep: 2,070
    Member+
    edited August 17, 2016
    Sticky nades? It's kinda stupid idea, since normal nades can't even roll, just bouncing 2-4 times.
  • Bittah_CommanderBittah_Commander
    First Assault Rep: 1,300
    edited August 17, 2016
    That's actually something that's bugged me ever since I started playing this: initially I'd try to bounce grenades off of walls in order to get them to fly around corners and such, but it's like they're made out of massive led or something and they'd just drop straight through the ground. I eventually just stopped trying it and forgot about it, but it's still a weird mechanic (or a lack thereof).
  • LouiselotteLouiselotte
    edited August 17, 2016
    Yeah I'm not sure I like sticky nades too much. They seem to contrast with the pace of the game, and using them with our strange grenade throwing and bouncing mechanics I don't see them working well.
  • LouiselotteLouiselotte
    edited August 19, 2016
    URBAN CITY HYPE! COMING NEXT WEEK!!!
    Midlord
  • AerinxAerinx
    First Assault Rep: 880
    edited August 20, 2016
    Spectator mode is coming, along with competitive and one other feature I can't remember. Those are the next big features they are working on now. I think it was mentioned one or two streams ago.

Also this week there will be two new skins (Paz and Borma), new weapons and the new map. One of the new weapons is one that the community has requested a lot, I'm betting on Deagle, other will be a new sniper I think. (Source: Yesterday's stream).