Planned Features 10/21 UPDATE

Comments

• RiesuRiesu
    First Assault Rep: 840
    Member+
    edited November 9, 2016
    I'd love to see a Domination type game mode in the furutre.
    Domination = Similar to Terminal Conquest but there are multiple objectives that you need to hold in order to win. Each objective gives you 1 point and you need a total of 100 points in order to win. So, the more objectives you hold, the more points you get and the sooner the game ends.

This is just my suggestion for hopefully a future game mode.
    hotmatrixx
  • LouiselotteLouiselotte
    First Assault Rep: 6,530
    edited November 9, 2016
    Guys, this is the tread where I wrote up features that have been talked about by the devs. You're going to want to make new threads with any suggestions that you have.
    Venkmanhotmatrixx
  • iiShaniiShan
    First Assault Rep: 2,770
    edited January 2
    This is nice to see after being gone so long
    Thanks for the post, Louiselotte!
  • mutronixmutronix
    First Assault Rep: 1,045
    edited January 11
    - Tachikoma customization will expand to have more features, and parts will cost GP in the market

I think it's better to make it unlockable and free than cost GP. It would be more fun to gain some sort of Tachikoma points for using it or geting Tachikoma kills. But make it a bit faster than unlocking attachments for guns.
    Veldrinhotmatrixx
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 1,145
    edited January 17
    A mission based pvp would be nice, like the first unreal tournament style. I really miss those game mods and not many game have that kind of thing and it really suits this game !

One side tries to complete objective and other side tries to defend objective/prevent the other team. A Scenario Maps ! Mix objectives like hostage rescue, bomb the wall, capture the point, defend something like that, anything you can imagine in a single map ! Linear map styles that feels like a real team game ! We really need that mod !
    Venkman
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 1,465
    edited January 22
    They said in the stream that SMG and AR will become a more feelable split between playstyles. But what about the UMP. Status Quo the UMP is between SMG and AR. I just frightened if the UMP will lose it's status as Pseudo-Assault-Rifle. If this will come the UMP could become underpowered, except they differ the alterations between UMP and other SMGs. If they alterate UMP like all other SMGs the UMP will loss it's niché as Pseudo-AR and will only be a lazy slow SMG and because of that loss everything.
  • TeeLTeeL
    First Assault Rep: 555
    edited January 27
    Nice thread. Any chance the OP could be updated?
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 2,430
    Member+
    edited January 28
    F2020 will be nerfed in February.
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 1,145
    edited January 31
    One thing should be added on the list is Clan System, they said dev's workin' on it in the latest streaming. Also korea/japan game have that system already I guess...
    TeeL
  • TeeLTeeL
    First Assault Rep: 555
    edited January 31
    Almalexion
    One thing should be added on the list is Clan System, they said dev's workin' on it in the latest streaming. Also korea/japan game have that system already I guess...
    Is that a system that might allow more than 3 freinds to join a group then? :D