DEV Sync Up with Team Waffle #3

Comments

• MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 2,430
    Member+
    edited September 9, 2016
    Personally, I'm not sold in to TTK being too fast. I don't say it's not fast, but I don't feel the too part. I've beaten enemies who shot first, who shot first from behind and who hit first. With the AK-47 or the UMP-45S1. I do see the potential benefits of increasing in in regards to reward skill more over plain luck, though, so while I'm fine with things I won't be mad if it gets changed. Though on the other hand, positioning and good watch of incoming paths I'd consider part of skill.
  • MISERYtmMISERYtm
    First Assault Rep: 1,015
    edited September 9, 2016
    @Player48105 , really from my point of view the only thing i notice while playing is some netcode(lag) issues from the servers.. and siato is a bit to buffed.

my thing is to draw more of a community, which will lead to more funding and feedback for the devs. implement a Player VS Engine mode will draw more peaple.
    For Example, peaple get tired of "unbalanced guns and skills" and netcode. so just jump over to pve. unlike now peaple just quit the game.

but hey, years of; marketing, programming, and visual design doesnt matter does it.

goodjob teamwaffle, keep up the good work and mabey thing about my suggestion..
  • SergeiPavlovSergeiPavlov
    First Assault Rep: 1,560
    edited September 9, 2016
    Midlord

Personally, I'm not sold in to TTK being too fast. I don't say it's not fast, but I don't feel the too part. I've beaten enemies who shot first, who shot first from behind and who hit first. With the AK-47 or the UMP-45S1. I do see the potential benefits of increasing in in regards to reward skill more over plain luck, though, so while I'm fine with things I won't be mad if it gets changed. Though on the other hand, positioning and good watch of incoming paths I'd consider part of skill.

Skilled player will always have the upper hand, regardless of TTK. But I feel that increasing it may reduce the frustration with netcode issues (getting damage while in cover is much better than getting killed straight away), and help less capable players to have a better experience.
    Player48105
  • ALightbringerALightbringer
    First Assault Rep: 835
    edited September 9, 2016
    Louiselotte

@ALightbringer I was the one who made that post. It was a list of all the features that were stated to be either in development or planned for the future. In the case of Tachikoma riding, that one is likely very far in the future.

Perhaps not much new info, but it's good to have this all clearly laid out so that we're well aware of what the priorities are. As always, I appreciate the sync up and anything that gives us insight into your progress.

Thanks for clearing that up,i appriciate it....and oddly enough i expected as much.....
    Thanks to you,dear sir,for making the update post!
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 3,845
    Member+
    edited September 10, 2016
    @LumoxNXA about weapon rebalance - please check my suggestion
    http://forums.firstassault.nexon.net/discussion/4260/refund-gp-on-weapon-ballance
  • PrymalPaynPrymalPayn
    First Assault Rep: 1,595
    edited September 14, 2016
    I would really REALLY wanted to see you implement some sort of clan system. I'm pulling buddies to play this game but the reason they dont stick around is the fact we dont even have some sort of clan here. We come from SF2 about 60 of us and we would like to have something else besides teamspeak here xD
    SergeiPavlov
    PrymalPayn

I would really REALLY wanted to see you implement some sort of clan system. I'm pulling buddies to play this game but the reason they dont stick around is the fact we dont even have some sort of clan here. We come from SF2 about 60 of us and we would like to have something else besides teamspeak here xD

I convinced quite a lot of friends to try the game. They are fans of GITS but they are not very good at MM-FPS and they get frustrated very quickly with FA. A PvE mode and some kind of Clan system would go a long way to make them stick with the game.

• VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 5,655
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    As mentioned PLENTY of times on the forums, PVE & Clan systems are on their way and in development...
    Venkman

As mentioned PLENTY of times on the forums, PVE & Clan systems are on their way and in development...

And every time another player mentions it, the team gets a better pulse of how important it may be for the community, hence affecting their work schedule.

Not a useless thing to say IN THE LEAST.
  • JesusCrysJesusCrys
    First Assault Rep: 950
    Member+
    yeah venkman mentioned plenty of times but nothing happens :D