Supply Drop - SEPT. 22, 2016

Comments

• fkss3577fkss3577
    First Assault Rep: 520
    edited September 22, 2016
    Very nice patch, thanks a lot for the new map, weap and the shooting range. Now we should be able to spend our GP more wisely.

However, i think the majority of the playerbase would be grateful for a resell option. Are you guys planning on implementing that in the near future? The shooting range sure helps in deciding which guns to buy in the future, but we should be able to resell guns we bought before the implementation of the shooting range.

Thanks a lot, keep up the good work :D
  • DeDarkstarDeDarkstar
    First Assault Rep: 615
    nice update but i have one question
    did the Dev. Team improved the hitboxes ?

and i think the F2000 is a wrong idea cause the game needs more Grenades, Knifes, Pistols of corse and SG or SR are needed too ^^

at this moment we have enougth AR´s ^^
  • KaldrKaldr
    First Assault Rep: 200
    The ability to test Market weapons on the Shooting Range is great, I really appreciate this feature. Is there any intention to have the same feature for Armory weapons? Specifically when you are adding unpurchased weapon mods to a gun that you own you can't test it in the Shooting Range. Feels weird being able to test out every mod on a Market gun that you don't own and not being able to do the same with your Armory guns.

As for the rest of the patch, I look forward to playing the new map and seeing how the new weapon balance plays out.

Keep up the good work.
  • SergeiPavlovSergeiPavlov
    First Assault Rep: 1,560
    I've been playing for one hour and there are plenty more changes than those in the patch notes.

Why haven't they been reported?

Is it a problem with the translation? If the team can't relay this type of information in time to be translated, I'd rather have it in Korean and use Google Translate.
    TarkinJiisuki
    LumosNXA
    LumosNXA said:

scik
    scik said:

Are netcode fixes not part of this patch? If not will they be coming in a later patch some time soon?

P.S I love that you've buffed the S25-R, my favourite AR to use :3
    Unfortunately no, further testing needs to be done. Hopefully next month.
    @LumosNXA, the game is in a state of steady decline. Look at the Steam charts.

I am not sure the team has one month (and then, only "hopefully") to fix this.

The game is unplayable this evening. The chat is on fire with people saying they are going to uninstall.

I hope you understand how serious the situation is.
    fkss3577
  • Player48105Player48105
    First Assault Rep: 2,675
    new map is awsome! i love it so much (normally i play TC). much better than last new maps.
  • flyklmflyklm
    First Assault Rep: 550
    LumosNXA
    LumosNXA said:

SR
    - Adjusted body damage value from 90% damage to 95% damage
    - Adjusted arm/leg damage value from 80% damage to 85% damage
    Can someone explain this?
  • ForestWolfForestWolf
    First Assault Rep: 2,245
    Member+
    Now Lumy, post us ALL the changes made in this patch.
    You absolutely destroyed the performance for me! Before this drop I played with constant 120 frames and drops to around 40-60 (for example when killing enemies). Now I play on 40-60 frames with drops to 20...
    Minilags everywhere: on spawning, on killing an enemy (disregarding the missions), on headshots, on dying, on skill sync, ON ANY ACTION my frames drop from 60 to 20-30...insane.
    SergeiPavlov
  • TarkinTarkin
    First Assault Rep: 2,130
    Member+
    Yeah, patch log seems kinda uncompleted. I noticed new icons for battle performance and changed Operator's voice lines for termo-optic camo.
    ForestWolf

Now Lumy, post us ALL the changes made in this patch.
    You absolutely destroyed the performance for me! Before this drop I played with constant 120 frames and drops to around 40-60 (for example when killing enemies). Now I play on 40-60 frames with drops to 20...
    Minilags everywhere: on spawning, on killing an enemy (disregarding the missions), on headshots, on dying, on skill sync, ON ANY ACTION my frames drop from 60 to 20-30...insane.
    This is my experience, and everyone else I was playing with.