[CONTEST OVER] Halloween 2016 Creative Contest

Comments

• LumosNXALumosNXA
    First Assault Rep: 16,445
    Member, Administrator
    edited November 1, 2016
    @LivingHell I was actually late on announcing the winners, so I let the date slide. It's only fair. :-)

@KyleKatarn We will have more contests soon! No big deal if you didn't win this time around. With the holidays coming up we'll have more opportunities to win cool stuff.
  • LivingHellLivingHell
    First Assault Rep: 1,270
    Member+
    edited November 1, 2016
    LumosNXA
    LumosNXA said:

@LivingHell I was actually late on announcing the winners, so I let the date slide. It's only fair. :-)

@KyleKatarn We will have more contests soon! No big deal if you didn't win this time around. With the holidays coming up we'll have more opportunities to win cool stuff.
    I can't deny that the winners have done a good work, but, the other participants have respected the given time, also, some of them posted their artwork undone to keep in rules.

StartakerDandare
  • LouiselotteLouiselotte
    First Assault Rep: 6,610
    edited November 1, 2016
    I don't think most of us minded too much that the deadline was pushed out a bit. I know I would have been bested even if I had more time. Anyhow, more contests on the horizon, so I'll be fleshing out my skills for the next one :)
    Venkman
  • DandareDandare
    First Assault Rep: 3,145
    edited November 1, 2016
    KyleKatarn

Well this sucks I didn't win... I won't be doing anymore Contest Arts because I always get the feeling I'm so depressed. -_-
    Yup, I know that feel and definitely I should follow your example on this one ^^;

Let's do our thing and try to convince ourselves of any worth of tens of hours spent doing it... well expected that much =)

Gratz to the winners!

Hopefully 112 likes from all galleries will keep my cheer as I write inquiry on the content for ... ar...*sigh* book.
    KyleKatarnStartaker
  • DandareDandare
    edited November 1, 2016
    LivingHell

I can't deny that the winners have done a good work, but, the other participants have respected the given time, also, some of them posted their artwork undone to keep in rules.
    Yup, rules are important. I did not cover being over 2 hours late with line fix due to caffeine being not strong enough ;) . And I am in fact respectful to decision of using my 'legit' entry. That being said: going monochrome I was insane in a 1st place XD

• KyleKatarnKyleKatarn
    First Assault Rep: 1,935
    edited November 1, 2016
    *Sighs* It would still be sweet if I can get "nice things" even though I never win. >_<
  • eNki_RnDeNki_RnD
    First Assault Rep: 615
    edited November 2, 2016
    Oh, I was extremely happy to participate in this contest!
    Congratulations to all the winners and thank all those who participated in the competition - there are so many good artworks!
    Until next time and success to all operatives on the battlefield.
    KyleKatarnDandare
  • KyleKatarnKyleKatarn
    First Assault Rep: 1,935
    edited November 2, 2016
    You all know how I'm feeling now...

DandareStartaker
  • X7factorX7factor
    First Assault Rep: 1,025
    edited November 3, 2016
    Only full Color fan art.. bahh!! xD bk & wt rules
    oi64.tinypic.com/2q0lds6.jpg
    Dandare
  • DandareDandare
    edited November 3, 2016
    KyleKatarn

You all know how I'm feeling now...

Hahaha... meantime...
    ..for reasons! And glory of Monochrome arts of ink and paper!!!
    X7factor
    X7factor said:

Only full Color fan art.. bahh!! xD bk & wt rules
    oi64.tinypic.com/2q0lds6.jpg
    He get's it... he supports it!...

PS: I find it quite disheartening that only one of winners cared to comment after win so far.