NEXON AMERICA INC.
GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX – FIRST ASSAULT COMMUNITY SHARE GOAL PROMOTION (NOVEMBER 2016)
No purchase required to enter or win. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Many will enter, few will win.
1. Sponsor: The GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX – FIRST ASSAULT (the “Game”) COMMUNITY SHARE PROMOTION (NOVEMBER 2016) (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Nexon America Inc., 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 200, El Segundo, CA 90245 (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to current players of the Game who are: (a) at least thirteen (13) years of age (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence) as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below); and (b) have never been banned or suspended, or had an account banned or suspended, for hacking or similar violations of the Game’s license agreements and/or Sponsor’s terms of service. Participating in the Promotion is free. Any entrant that is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the Promotion, and must provide evidence of such permission to Sponsor in whatever form required if requested by Sponsor. Employees, officers and directors of Nexon America, Inc. its affiliated companies, agents thereof, the immediate family of any such person (defined as parents, children, siblings and husband or wife), or those with whom such person(s) are domiciled, are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins at the time it is announced on the Sponsor’s Facebook Page dedicated to the Promotion (the “Thread”) and ends on November 22, 2016 at 10:00 am Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”). Submissions that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. Entrants are responsible for calculating the difference in time zones.
5. How to Participate: Entrants should click the SHARE button on the official Community Share Goal post and leave their in-game character name in the comments. Entrants must include their in-game Character name in the comments of their post in order to be eligible to be a winner.
Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified/not counted (as applicable), or for any error, whether human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, such as using automated software, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account that is used to participate in the Promotion will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address registered for the Facebook account.
6. Winner Selection: Sponsor will select up to fifty (50) Winners at random from among all eligible submissions. The number of Winners to be selected will vary according to the number of SHARES received for the Community Share Goal post according to the schedule in Section 7 below. The potential winners will be notified the day after selection via Facebook announcements and will be issued their prize in-game. The potential prize winner may be asked to submit additional personal information in order to confirm eligibility and be awarded the prize. Potential prize winner may also be asked to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility or Declaration of Compliance (as may be applicable given the location of the potential prize winner) unless this is prohibited by law. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the notification within the required time period (if applicable), or fails to sign and return the Affidavit or Declaration within the required time period (if applicable), he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. Each entrant may be a potential winner only one (1) time.
The number of prizes to be awarded will increase according to the number of SHARES received as follows:
50 - 99 SHARES – Unlocks 10 TOTAL Random Winners who will each receive one (1) Gold Kit.
100 - 149 SHARES – Unlocks 20 TOTAL Random Winners who will each receive one (1) Platinum Kit.
150 or more SHARES – Unlocks 50 TOTAL Random Winners who will each receive one (1) Diamond Kit and DOUBLE GP/EXP WEEK.
The minimum number of Random Winners will be ten (10) and the maximum number of winners will be fifty (50).
Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash or other substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor who may substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize is not transferable or refundable. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Winner will be responsible for payment and reporting of all applicable taxes associated with the receipt and usage of a prize. Sponsor may report the receipt of any prize to the appropriate federal, state, or local taxing agency(ies).