Einhander2501Einhander2501
First Assault Rep: 545
edited December 13, 2016 in Anime/Manga Chat
GitSFMUrODelANicholasD

Comments

• GitSFMGitSFM
    First Assault Rep: 775
    edited December 17, 2016
    Game is pretty good even now. I'd say it's the best console GitS game. Tachikoma action is pretty sweet and the animated cutscenes are very manga like (sassy smart ass Motoko).Also that intro.

Einhander2501KyleKatarn
  • Einhander2501Einhander2501
    edited December 17, 2016
    i agree its also one my favorite ps1 games. i love how it follows the manga and motoko's sassy talk lol!
  • LaughingFoxLaughingFox
    First Assault Rep: 1,940
    Member+
    edited March 12
    I've been streaming this lately, it's one of my faves esp with all the added cutscenes and as mentioned its in the manga style. It's not listed in Twitch's directory so i usually put it under FA lol.

Some people told me they think the gameplay is cancerous though :( but those people can go back to their overwatch's...

Definitely underrated game if you want an old school shoot stuff experience. (The cyborgs/humans explode since when do you get that in todays games?).
    edited March 13
    whoever says the gameplay is cancerous are pathetic and i bet they probably lost a thousands times through out the whole game before they quickly judgment any game out there just cause they can't beat it while it doesn't get easy at stage 5 the least lol. im glad im not the only one that hates overwatch noir i don't play it neither i have no interest in that game. the fanbase of that game pisses me off. back to GITS topic, the controls aren't bad to get use to, gameplay overall is alot of fun as much as its been my favorite game since when i finaly found a copy of it for the PS one at a sci fi con for 12$ 5 years ago lol.i still play it to this day. i love the soundtrack in the game.
  • CybernautCybernaut
    First Assault Rep: 990
    edited April 2
    I think the PS2 game is way better, at least for what I want out of a GitS game. Just my opinion, though.

For the time, the PSX game was ambitious and different. From what I can recall, there wasn't anything like it at the time. At the time game adaptations of anything that had action/guns generally ended up being a FPS. The real highlight are the original anime cut scenes, which are amazing.
    edited April 3
    all GITS games are great and fun including the psp version if you haven't played it yet. and yea not like any other game out there since there first game for ps1 has brought like no other ps1 anime and old shooter games out there that follows the manga. i miss the style were it had a bit humor and major being all sassy and smart ass kind of type it be awsome to see shirow masamune create a new GiTS manga one day with his art style. although the ps1 version it takes alot of skill,strafing and dodging especially when your fighting bosses.