SA: Niihama Ticket; ALL ABOARD

LumosNXALumosNXA
First Assault Rep: 16,375
Administrator
edited December 15, 2016 in Patch Notes
Greetings, Operatives. We are excited to introduce the long awaited eighth episode from the First Assault team! This week, we are bringing you a new map to combat the enemy in, called Station. We are also introducing two new weapons to add to your arsenal as well as exciting new weapon skins to get you into the holiday spirit. Review the patch notes below.

As a reminder, Nexon is offering bonus NX with purchases between Dec 7th and Dec 21st. When purchasing select packages, you can receive up to 15% bonus NX for free. The more you buy the more you get during this limited time offer. Get your bonus now: http://bit.ly/2gD5YEg

MAP
Station – Demolition

You may recognize Station from its prototype testing phase, and now we are excited to introduce this map in its fully finished form! Be sure to take advantage of all of the corridors and connected rooms to ambush your enemies. There are plenty of spots to take cover and use tactical strategies to lead your team to victory. As always, be sure to let us know what you think of Station on the forums!

Urban City – Team Deathmatch (LIMITED TIME HOLIDAY MAP)

Get into the holiday spirit this season and dive into the newly decorated Urban City map! We’ve added all sorts of festive cheer such as snow, presents, lights, trees, and more. Be sure to look up and catch Santa in his sleigh flying across the sky with his reindeers!

WEAPON
SR: SR-V97 – A well-rounded sniper rifle good for any situation.

SMG: PP-2200 – Developed as a personal defense weapon, this weapon is extremely light but remains stable and accurate.

LIMITED TIME HOLIDAY WEAPON SKINS
M4A1 / F2020: KRAMPUS – Naughty or nice, he’ll put you on ice.

SC-AR 45: GIFT WRAP – Bag ‘em, tag ‘em, put a bow on ‘em.

Seburo C-30: SAINT NICK – Santa has run out of coal this year but he's got plenty of lead.

CLIENT AND NETWORK OPTIMIZATION
We have made several improvements to the netcode and optimized the game even more to increase performance for our players. Although we hope that these changes will fix many of the current netcode/hit registration issues in the game, we will continue to keep a close eye on the forums to keep improving upon the game’s performance with your feedback.
• Improved client lag spikes (Sound data loading / UI call loading)
• Optimized overall FPS performance
• Increased character and NPC movement packets (10 packets/second → 20 packets/second)
• Improved character and NPC movement interpolation logic
• Increase dedicated server tick rate (30Hz → 60Hz)
• Improved network code for hit registration
• Optimized light shaders and added graphic options (Muzzle Light Reflection)
• Fixed minor optimization bugs and client crash issues

SYSTEMS
Voice Chat
Voice Chat has finally arrived! The Voice Chat system includes the option to mute teammates, toggle, or push to talk. Use this system to your advantage and strategize with your team to victory.

Temporary Inventory
You can now collect weapon attachments and skins of weapons that you do not own. These types of items will live on the Temporary Inventory page until you purchase the pertinent weapon.

PLAYER SUGGESTIONS
• Added a function to block in-game chat from specific users. Block settings will only be applied to the match in-progress and will reset when the match ends.
• Ghost Assault mode can now be selected and played in Custom Matches.
• Name tag of players using Motoko’s Therm-Optic Camo will no longer be displayed when your crosshair is placed on the character. However, the name tag will appear if the camo is not active (ex: when the player shoots with the camo on).
• Motoko’s Therm-Optic Camo is no longer detectable by Saito’s Heat Sensor while it is active. However, the player will be detected if the camo is not active (ex: when the player shoots with the camo on).
• Saito’s Heat Sensor Balance
- Tier 1 Scan Times are reduced by 1 (4 → 3)
- Tier 2 Scan Times are reduced by 1 (7 → 6)
- Silhouette Detection reduced by 10m (35m → 25m)
- Detection time is reduced by 1.0 sec (2.5 sec → 1.5 sec)

MISCELLANEOUS
• For Nexon Launcher users, DLC Crates can now be purchased using NX currency. Steam users will continue to get the Steam payment pop up page.
• MATEBA weapon has been renamed to MATEBA 2006M.
• “Muzzle Light Reflection” option can now be turned off in graphic settings.
• “MY INFO” button has been relocated to the bottom right of the screen by the name display area.
• Added new Cyber Crate redemption screen for GP Kits.
• Tachikoma max health will decrease when upgraded.
• Tachikoma offensive capabilities have been increased.

BUG FIXES
• Various multi-language strings and UI fixes.
• Fixed a bug where weapon floated in mid-air after character was killed.

KNOWN ISSUES
• After purchasing any DLC Crates, you must restart the game twice in order to receive the DLC in your in-game Inbox.
• Weapon filters do not work in the WEAPON SKINS section of ATTACHMENTS in the MARKET.
• In Ghost Assault mode, the KCZ-85 provides the player with an incorrect amount of ammo (12 instead of 17).
• The Master volume bar does not adjust the volume of players you hear.
• The OWNED ATTACHMENTS MENU makes it feel like each weapon has 256 total attachments. This is not the case.
• In a new match, pressing the hotkey to toggle on voice chat for the first time does not do anything. You have to push it again a second time to turn it on.
• On the result screen, boosts received from the battle card appear separately from the rest of the GP/EXP bonus that the player has received. The amount of GP/EXP obtained is unaffected.
HakureiPlayer48105CusashornJShengKaiConeVenkman

Comments

• BigZigBigZig
    First Assault Rep: 250
    edited December 16, 2016
    The stations new map, turned out with dark lighting, so its not comfortable to play now. After playing a few fights, my eyes got tired from the dark lighting, and from the color of its design
    DisbreakNFmoreRingoStraxPlayer48105
  • DisbreakNDisbreakN
    First Assault Rep: 1,100
    edited December 16, 2016
    Why not f2020 nerfing ? Why ?
  • FmoreFmore
    First Assault Rep: 630
    edited December 16, 2016
    Thank you for the new update!
    RingoStraxPlayer48105
  • RingoStraxRingoStrax
    edited December 16, 2016
    I also felt uncomfortable playing on the map Station, due to the dark lighting, and would like to see it more lighter since before texturing it was my favorite map
  • GitSFMGitSFM
    First Assault Rep: 710
    edited December 17, 2016
    Urban City looks really cool now, guess it was a map made for snow or rain.
  • illegalfreqillegalfreq
    First Assault Rep: 1,030
    edited January 9
    How can I check the new Station map? I haven't see it yet. Or it's only on the test server?
  • noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 1,580
    edited January 9
    illegalfreq

How can I check the new Station map? I haven't see it yet. Or it's only on the test server?
    This map is available to everyone. You can make lobby with it. Dont forget it is Demolition map.
  • illegalfreqillegalfreq
    First Assault Rep: 1,030
    edited January 10
    nopp
    nopp said:

illegalfreq

This map is available to everyone. You can make lobby with it. Dont forget it is Demolition map.
    Thanks, I will check it out. I just didn't see it in rotation.