The good moments of an average player at best.

MidlordMidlord
First Assault Rep: 4,225
Member+
edited January 20 in Fan Media
A few clips taken with the ACR. Some with the full mod I'm using (CBC-1 + big silencer + stability and accuracy barrel + bipod) and some with just CBC-1.
It starts showing I hate the grenade markers so much I no longer pay attention, I'm tired of seeing "nade, one arrow down, 2m" run forward and see it goes "1m" because it was ahead, not behind and when I go back, nope, this time it was actually behind. Also, one of my worse defects: I reload way too much. If I didn't I'd get a lot more streaks and far less deaths.

Also, with some graphic settings it's much easier to see people through smoke (in that headshot I noticed someone running on the ledge, then I didn't know what he had done, but bet on he stopping at the end and got it right).

VeldrinManiacBatou

Comments

• VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 4,090
    edited January 20
    I have the ACR, too. But sometimes it's difficult to keep up against F2020. I like the design of the weapon so i take the G2 from time to time.
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Member+
    edited January 21
    Your enemies at the video look like to be totally blind (especially that two at 1:35)
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited January 21
    Haha. Yeah, if you look he was running while looking to his right. Watching the other side of the wagon while running with W and A so I was probably out of his screen.
    Radeon ReLive failed to get it (it's still somewhat buggy, I recommend to wait for updates before using it, it's locked my PC a couple times already), but this morning I had the most infuriating match with reloading. When I started around April or May, I sucked beyond what one can imagine, added to the net code issues of discarded hits it made it so I consumed more than half a mag for each kill. Often found the next enemy without enough ammo to kill him. So I've developed the reflex kill-reload-kill-reload, at times just burst-reload-... so this morning I take a M249. 100 bullets, two hours to reload. I kill an enemy, 92 bullets left... RELOAD! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited January 21
    Yeah i need to learn when to reload too - its not easy - because when you playing you mostly dont controll ammo.
    Im reloading every 1-2 enemies - thats my weakness.
    Im trying to find the best moment
    my strategy:
    50 mag im reloading when i have less than 8 or when im sure there is no enemy close (when you are killing enemies on close distance you need more ammo, or at least when youre reloading have enough ammo for killing enemy that caught you while reloading)
    30 mag im reloading when i have about 10 ammo or when im sure there is no enemy close (better have more ammo and reload often for AR when you are trying to kill enemies on mid distance )

With shotgun there is no problem with reloading - because of nerf now you will kill 1-3 enemies and die ;)
    About M249 - when you accidently reloading when you have a lot of ammo reswitch weapon and cancel reloading.

If its hard for you to manage in reloading use weapon that have fast reload in AR the fastest reloading is in SCAR, in SMG PP2200 or Seo MPX I think.
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited January 22
    The F-MAS also reloads very fast, more than the SCAR, in fact.
  • LaionidasLaionidas
    First Assault Rep: 1,970
    edited January 31
    @Midlord @Veldrin

I am still somewhat unsure about what the best Damage/Stability balance is for the ACR. To me at least it seems somewhat odd to equip a CBC1 in combination with a Stability barrel, as going for the Damage barrel gives you the same Damage increase, but without the typical CBC penalties, and with an additional +2 Accuracy. You'll lose only Movement Speed and 2 stability, which can easily be compensated for by opting for a grip.

The ACR does look a lot better though, with the Stability barrel instead of the Damage barrel.
    Andu wrote: »
    If its hard for you to manage in reloading use weapon that have fast reload in AR the fastest reloading is in SCAR, in SMG PP2200 or Seo MPX I think.

PP2200 is the fastest reloading SMG, but yes MPX comes in as a close second.

SCAR reloads fast, and has good looking animations, but generics look and somewhat lacklustre performance otherwise.

F-MAS reloads fast with the standard magazine, but you have to bear in mind that the F-MAS's standard magazine holds only 20 rounds, which is a very severe drawback given the weapon's very high RoF.

• VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 4,090
    edited February 8
    Laionidas wrote: »
    @Midlord @Veldrin

I am still somewhat unsure about what the best Damage/Stability balance is for the ACR. To me at least it seems somewhat odd to equip a CBC1 in combination with a Stability barrel, as going for the Damage barrel gives you the same Damage increase, but without the typical CBC penalties, and with an additional +2 Accuracy. You'll lose only Movement Speed and 2 stability, which can easily be compensated for by opting for a grip.

The ACR does look a lot better though, with the Stability barrel instead of the Damage barrel.
    Andu wrote: »

PP2200 is the fastest reloading SMG, but yes MPX comes in as a close second.

SCAR reloads fast, and has good looking animations, but generics look and somewhat lacklustre performance otherwise.

F-MAS reloads fast with the standard magazine, but you have to bear in mind that the F-MAS's standard magazine holds only 20 rounds, which is a very severe drawback given the weapon's very high RoF.

I only use damage barrel – on every weapon, except no damaage barrel would exist. I tried the stability barrel on m4a1 but later i realised the damage barrel makes the M4a1 only circumstantial less stable. So i throw away the stability idea and fully went on increasing damage and or accuracy. for example for MP5-V5A i went on damage with CBC1 and damage barrel but for UMP-45S1 i went on damage and accuracy with damage barrel and red laser light. Weapon who already have a decent accuracy but not enough damage i use cbc1 and for weapons who already have good damage like AK or KH i dont use CBC1. So ACR1 gets the CBC1 and damage barrel. But maybe in the future i'll try going full on accuracy, i must try it in shooting range first. But damage barrel always.

The F-Mas is one of those high-ROF ARs. But not overpowered like F2020 and Seburo C30. IDK about S25-r enough yet so i let this byside.
    F-Mas has its weaknesses that are low mag clip size, instability at longer bursts and the range is not as good as slower ARs. And because of that the F-MAS is perfectly fitting in a balanced game. It is strong on close-mid distance but no OP allrounder like the above mentioned ones.
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited February 19
    Just had this morning what I think has been my best match so far, at least the more satisfying. There are no big kill streaks, no greatly difficult shots, no huge kdr, but I felt like I could expect a high skill player doing something like I did. Also, the first time in this map I manage to get behind the enemies that is not between the B and C terminals, which is the main reason for it being so satisfying.
    One big error, that I've not removed, when I don't kill a drone, the one after me, and I don't realize I've got 0 bullets in my rifle, when I react to try change weapon is too late (so much I die before the swap animation begins) and I got a team mate killed :x

Missing another bit that in that last, in which I eliminated a defender behind the jumping wall beside the ledge at E, then one going to cap and then the two capping it, allowing with that to get my team mates into the E terminal. We couldn't hold it, though and victory had to wait to win 5-3.

Bonus track: Fastest win ever, none of the guys from the summit could pull it if they tried.

:P
    Andu
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited February 23
    A compilation of good moments with the Seburo C-30.

ManiacBatou
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited March 13
    If I had been better aiming and hadn't missed that second shot, I'd dare to put it in the assault of the week. From my side I got four of the six enemies there, stopping three from getting the back of my team with a new sniper and a new sight.
    Andu
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited March 29
    Today evening I've been mostly in good form, getting several good plays. I bought the KAP5W because it looked like an updated UMP and that was an SMG I liked a lot some time ago. In fact, when I take the UMP I usually like it a lot again, but then form vanishes and off to different weapons. Here are highlights of the best plays I've managed today with it.

• AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited March 30
    Dat weapon looks like Seo-MPX - have sound like K22 and works like UMP !?
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited March 30
    More or less, yeah. The Frankenstein monster of the SMGs. In the coming Halloween it acquires self awareness and go on a killing spree of allies.
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited March 31
    No videos in this post, just two screenshots that made me quite giddy:

Today I've been on fire. After a match in which I got, I think 2.7kdr in PSS9 demo I joined around mid, with some very good plays (which I couldn't take as I wasn't running Relive), I continued with a TC at District...

1- imPHcnt.jpg

First time (though I have the feeling it's the second) I see an enemy with a comment like that! I'm so happy I have improved enough I can get that kind of comment from enemies :D.

I was so on fire today that I activated the show KDR to everyone, that always have ended in me playing like crap the next matches and the pressure to live up to the praise that...

2- ogvqZuK.jpg

I finally reached 40 kills in a match! I've been close various times before, but the matches ended always just too short. Twice time ran out or a team got the last terminal when I was at 38. It has taken away one kill, as I actually got 41 but it seems that there's a bug that for some reason takes away one kill in the final score. So I got the Professional achievement! Wooooooooohoooooo! It was a very fun match, too. Got some very nice moves, got in the receiving end of some other nice ones by the enemies as well.

Now I'm only missing someone hackusating me not from ignorance but because I've done too well. I got two hackusations in the past, but they were clearly motivated by them being new to the game and unaware of how skills work at that moment, so those don't count (if they're still around and reading, my regards to them and my wish they're enjoying the game).
    P4prik4
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,855
    edited April 2
    congrats on 40 kills, I don't play ishikawa but it seems hard to do so.. then again turrets are great in TC if enemy dont have kuro/batou.. with me I find I get a lot of assists in TC, abnormally so. I remember when I first unlocked the AK I got hackusated multiple times that week.
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited April 3
    Yeah, even if enemy has Batou a turret can be good in TC. It may give the tachikoma a better chance to stay around some more to annoy the enemy team. On the other hand, it will stay around longer to annoy his own team. Yeah, Ishikawa is about Maven difficulty level. Place the turret/wall in the wrong spot and it's like you're playing a mook without powers, place it right and it can dominate the match. On the good side about that match, I think the turret only killed one. That's not the reason the finally score says 40 instead of 41 as I'm pretty sure that happened with other operatives too.
  • TylerCTylerC
    First Assault Rep: 2,820
    edited April 3
    Nice videos. It's always good for the team to have a midrange support like you, it makes much more easier to snipe or to push. I hope to find you some time in my matches, although I think you play in EU servers.
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited April 4
    Yeah I play EU. Very few times I go to NAE (only other server I still have green ping): community streams, EU servers giving me the same mode all the time or it's late here and there are too few people. But 99% of matches I play in Europe.
  • PedronesPedrones
    First Assault Rep: 550
    edited April 9
    A compilation of insane moments:

Midlord
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited June 7
    Some sniping, most old and one form today. One has sound sync off because Relive messed it up.

My best sniping has not been captured. One was this morning where I got some fast scope kills, including some in close quarters. Another a few days ago in which I did a two man clucth job with SoarOn in Station. We were 2-6 down, defense. He went to A and I went to B. I killed four, the one I found planting and then three more that came. Granted they didn't make it too hard for me as they came one by one by the corridor I was watching, but still I've only been very close to successful clutches to be happy with that even if it didn't require anything spectacular from me.

Also, I got the last bit I was lacking to reach a higher (still medium) level:

4nSWG77.jpg

Hackusated by not noob players (another also did) :)

(I removed the name of the guy that writes in I don't know what language because I don't want to risk if it meant something I shouldn't post with an identifiable name)

And a fourth thing I didn't mention that I was missing to think I may've left the noob category: my first time carrying a team to victory! We were mostly behind but close thanks to me getting some triple kills, but in the last third I started to chain triples and some tetras or pentas to get ahead right at the end. And was the second match in which I got hackusated by doing so well. :)

rKptnHw.jpg