The good moments of an average player at best.

Comments

• MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,085
    Member+
    edited March 29
    Today evening I've been mostly in good form, getting several good plays. I bought the KAP5W because it looked like an updated UMP and that was an SMG I liked a lot some time ago. In fact, when I take the UMP I usually like it a lot again, but then form vanishes and off to different weapons. Here are highlights of the best plays I've managed today with it.

• AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,155
    Member+
    edited March 30
    Dat weapon looks like Seo-MPX - have sound like K22 and works like UMP !?
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited March 30
    More or less, yeah. The Frankenstein monster of the SMGs. In the coming Halloween it acquires self awareness and go on a killing spree of allies.
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited March 31
    No videos in this post, just two screenshots that made me quite giddy:

Today I've been on fire. After a match in which I got, I think 2.7kdr in PSS9 demo I joined around mid, with some very good plays (which I couldn't take as I wasn't running Relive), I continued with a TC at District...

1- imPHcnt.jpg

First time (though I have the feeling it's the second) I see an enemy with a comment like that! I'm so happy I have improved enough I can get that kind of comment from enemies :D.

I was so on fire today that I activated the show KDR to everyone, that always have ended in me playing like crap the next matches and the pressure to live up to the praise that...

2- ogvqZuK.jpg

I finally reached 40 kills in a match! I've been close various times before, but the matches ended always just too short. Twice time ran out or a team got the last terminal when I was at 38. It has taken away one kill, as I actually got 41 but it seems that there's a bug that for some reason takes away one kill in the final score. So I got the Professional achievement! Wooooooooohoooooo! It was a very fun match, too. Got some very nice moves, got in the receiving end of some other nice ones by the enemies as well.

Now I'm only missing someone hackusating me not from ignorance but because I've done too well. I got two hackusations in the past, but they were clearly motivated by them being new to the game and unaware of how skills work at that moment, so those don't count (if they're still around and reading, my regards to them and my wish they're enjoying the game).
    P4prik4
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,160
    edited April 2
    congrats on 40 kills, I don't play ishikawa but it seems hard to do so.. then again turrets are great in TC if enemy dont have kuro/batou.. with me I find I get a lot of assists in TC, abnormally so. I remember when I first unlocked the AK I got hackusated multiple times that week.
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited April 3
    Yeah, even if enemy has Batou a turret can be good in TC. It may give the tachikoma a better chance to stay around some more to annoy the enemy team. On the other hand, it will stay around longer to annoy his own team. Yeah, Ishikawa is about Maven difficulty level. Place the turret/wall in the wrong spot and it's like you're playing a mook without powers, place it right and it can dominate the match. On the good side about that match, I think the turret only killed one. That's not the reason the finally score says 40 instead of 41 as I'm pretty sure that happened with other operatives too.
  • TylerCTylerC
    First Assault Rep: 2,535
    edited April 3
    Nice videos. It's always good for the team to have a midrange support like you, it makes much more easier to snipe or to push. I hope to find you some time in my matches, although I think you play in EU servers.
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited April 4
    Yeah I play EU. Very few times I go to NAE (only other server I still have green ping): community streams, EU servers giving me the same mode all the time or it's late here and there are too few people. But 99% of matches I play in Europe.
  • PedronesPedrones
    First Assault Rep: 540
    edited April 9
    A compilation of insane moments:

Midlord