The good moments of an average player at best.

Comments

• MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 4,155
    Member+
    edited June 23
    Second ever octa kill, but in the first I didn't have either OBS or ReLive on.

And from earlier in the same match, a tetra kill with one clip and the pistol.
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited July 4
    Two pieces of play with the M99D. For the second I perhaps should have set to 2x speed the piece I'm basically idle, but I decided to leave as it is.

Not recorded was a round of demo yesterday, in which I made my first clutch!! :) 1 vs 4 in station. It wasn't the coolest of clutches as they were dispersed and found them one at a time, so rather than a 1v4 it was a series of four 1v1. I was in platform with Saito and the M99D when I got the last one. So I chose to push and killed the one guarding there. Then arcade and saw another looking to the parked bus entrance, got him without a chance to fight back. Then to B, planted, activated T2 heat sensor, enemy by the door, sneaked in and got him noscope, heatsensor showed the last was coming from attack spawn so I went ledge and waited, update right before he came through the corner and round ended.

I've also started to get good results against players that not too long ago were too good for me, even with some scores like 8-2 wins :) There are still some that are too good for me, but this morning I got a 5-4 vs Surges and, before he got a streak on me, I managed to be 5-4 up against KillBill64! Yeah, then he started to kill me and it ended with something like 5-10, but still a month ago I wouldn't even get 1-0 up or 1-1 against him.

Got a few clips of a bit better plays with the Kriss, but they need more editing, some time they'll go up.
    porcofon
  • MidlordMidlord
    Member+
    edited July 9
    A few clips with the Kriss, not necessarily great.

At first I was to place in the intro to "Autopista" from Loquillo y los trogloditas album "A por ellos, que son pocos y cobardes", but great music shouldn't be broken by gunshots.
    So, instead, here you have the full song, which was composed by Sabino Méndez when he and Loquillo were at los rebeldes.