Greetings, Operatives. In this supply drop, we are introducing a new pistol, a revamped login & reward system, operative and weapon balancing, and various bug fixes! View your full supply drop below.
Please note that we are currently aware of issues when purchasing DLC Crates on Steam. We are working to remedy this soon. Thanks for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
PIS: SN 5-7 – This sidearm exhibits superior penetrating force due to its small caliber, high-velocity bullets, but is less powerful overall.
Revamped Login System and Login Rewards
We have implemented a newly revamped login system and rewards! Login rewards are cumulative instead of consecutive. In addition, login rewards are now fixed items instead of random. Please see our full blog for details: http://playfirstassault.tumblr.com/post/156367895971/
• Ishikawa’s Cyber Sentry
- Increased Damage: 20 → 30
• Kuro’s EMP
- The location of the enemy affected by the EMP will be indicated for a short time.
- EMP deployment system has been improved so that deploying the EMP is easier.
• Changed headshot damage logic for all weapons according to range
- NOTE: We are currently working to release a detailed developer blog explaining the changes, headshot damage values, and headshot damage calculation method. Please be on the lookout!
• Removed Ghost Assault mode from Quick Dive and Custom Matches
• Added new DLC Crate called Signature Skin Crate #2 (Maven Signature, Borma Signature, Paz Signature)
• Adjusted Demolition Mode Intel Amount
- 1 Intel per second will be recovered until the Tier 1 Intel amount is reached.
- If you lose due to team elimination without having planted your bomb, 10 Intel will be given.
• Operative Licenses can now be purchased from the Operative Select screen
• The helicopter in the Urban City map now makes sounds when it flies by
• Various multi-language strings and UI fixes
• Fixed a bug where being shot at while having a non-fully-automatic weapon equipped and the fire key held down caused the weapon to fire by itself.
• Fixed a bug where hit indicators did not appear on Tachikoma when they were disabled.
• Fixed a bug where the ironsight of 93-SE was slightly misaligned.
• Fixed the invisible collision point at the foot of the ramp in District Ruins facing point E.
• Fixed a bug where aiming down sight with the SEBURO 25 sight attached on the F-MAS caused the model of the scope and gun to disappear.
• Fixed the exploit in the arcade room on the Station map.
• Fixed a bug where the Daily Mission did not gray out once completed.