tv spot trailer

Einhander2501Einhander2501
First Assault Rep: 805
edited February 2 in Anime/Manga Chat

Comments

• Einhander2501Einhander2501
    edited February 2
    who thought it be a good idea to show our favorite anime on a boring sport season this sunday? although, im still excited to see whats coming!
  • UrODelAUrODelA
    First Assault Rep: 3,310
    edited February 3
    ...just to recap this:

we get to see a clear shot of Borma...

KUtzwUc.jpg

...some clear shots of Kuze...

AOhPm19.jpg Xd6h3zy.jpg

and some pixel mash, that is the lovely spidertank frolicking with the Major !?

Jg1eyo6.jpg Kbmy8Js.jpg

ACpLFx9.jpg
    Einhander2501
    edited February 3
    i captured all those scene after watching the trailer. i couldn't stop looking at the group of section 9 and the spider tank scene! its exactly like the original anime film and the manga. borma and kuze looks damn awsome! not bad at all. i look very foward too see the next trailer they'll be reavealing.
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 4,245
    Member+
    edited February 10
    FFS, the Spanish branch has messed up the title.

They've made it into "El alma de la máquina", which is "The machine's soul". Wrong in several levels, worst of which is turning en into de, as it changes completely what would be the point of view and statement of the issues raised in the series.
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 7,340
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 10
    After seeing GITS in the theater the other day, and then re-watching the trailers, it looks like this movie may actually be more close to the original than I thought. For example the shots with the tank and Motoko, that almost looks identical to the end of the original 95 movie. Here's hoping!
    Einhander2501
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 4,245
    Member+
    edited February 11
    THIS

Einhander2501Venkman
    edited February 12
    at least im not the only person to agree after watching this. anytime i look at the ignorance it gets me to wonder if some of people out there really know anything about the GITS noir character's personaility other than bashing something thats pathetically trending all over the media.