little guide detecting cheaters

kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
First Assault Rep: 840
edited February 3 in Game Guides

for some people this might make no sense or be absurdically irrelevant but i ADVICE YOU TO WATCH THE FULL VIDEO to UNDERSTAND what was attempted to explain.
i hope this would help also for the admins. but logically thinking the moment i've added to let video start should make sense for people who has idea of maths and physics.
minutes on the video 5:04
VeldrinNicholasDWolfWoodMidlordMrDeapAlmalexion

Comments

• NicholasDWolfWoodNicholasDWolfWood
    First Assault Rep: 200
    edited February 4
    Nice video!
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,120
    Member+
    edited February 5
    Dont forget about hardware macros from mouses thats actually undetectable. No hackshield can detect that, the only way to detect that is implementing spectating mode with viewing through eyes of player.
  • kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
    edited February 5
    Andu wrote: »
    Dont forget about hardware macros from mouses thats actually undetectable. No hackshield can detect that, the only way to detect that is implementing spectating mode with viewing through eyes of player.
    it's manageable to spot ordinary macro user. but the ones that uses mice that has their own memory you're kind of screwed what this video actually shows. -macro aiming for you.
  • mutronixmutronix
    First Assault Rep: 1,145
    edited February 6
    Dont forget about hardware macros from mouses thats actually undetectable.
    SteelSeries Engine macro support is pretty useless.

P.S: BF pro-player is a joke :)
    edited February 6
    mutronix wrote: »
    Dont forget about hardware macros from mouses thats actually undetectable.
    SteelSeries Engine macro support is pretty useless.

P.S: BF pro-player is a joke :)
    to be clear a battlefield pros can easily get global elite in csgo.

and hackusated alot.
    before i used to play against this kind of battlefield 4 players which is quiet n enjoyable. in gits i havent seen alot of fun getting killed by most of people and that alot of them either cheaters also beeing favoured by netcode problems

• DimzinDimzin
    First Assault Rep: 445
    edited February 10
    There's GOT to be some cheating going on.
    Complete BS when your entire team is spread all over the map but consistently getting killed by a single opposing player.
    Theres NO way a single player can detect the entire enemy team AND manage to wipe ALL of them out.
    Thats beyond suspicious.
    I don't mind losing but when only one enemy controls the entire match, there's some shenanigans going on.
    KawaccinoThrashiac
  • AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited February 11
    Bloody Mouse macro allows to counter entire spray pattern - there are option to cunter every few ms in X Y mouse - so if spray pattern is fixed for each weapon then bloody macro users are very dangerous. Imagine M264 full auto hitting the one point in a distance 70 meters.

So.... If we want to nerf them then you have to make random spray pattern, not just fixed repeatable every time.
    P4prik4
    edited February 11
    Bloody Mouse macro allows to counter entire spray pattern - there are option to cunter every few ms in X Y mouse - so if spray pattern is fixed for each weapon then bloody macro users are very dangerous. Imagine M264 full auto hitting the one point in a distance 70 meters.

So.... If we want to nerf them then you have to make random spray pattern, not just fixed repeatable every time.
    patterns cant be nerfed before fixing netcode, and client/server coding also.

• AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited February 12
    No patterns need to be nerfed - I said we need to make random pattern instead of fixed, repeatable every full auto - that will reduce efficiency of usage macros that counter recoil.
    P4prik4
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,120
    edited February 12
    I don't get how this applies to FA when there's practically no recoil.
    fewer cheaters in this than you think. some people are just good.
    the fact that you bothered to make this video/thread leads me to believe you think there are many cheaters in this game.

what Andu said, the patterns are super straight on some of the OP weapons.

Spray patterns should also be shown when selecting a weapon. because it plays a big part in how its balanced. Should be a criteria of measure.
    would be cool to see the picture of the pattern change as you change attachments.