little guide detecting cheaters

kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
First Assault Rep: 975
Posts: 100
Member
edited February 3 in Game Guides

for some people this might make no sense or be absurdically irrelevant but i ADVICE YOU TO WATCH THE FULL VIDEO to UNDERSTAND what was attempted to explain.
i hope this would help also for the admins. but logically thinking the moment i've added to let video start should make sense for people who has idea of maths and physics.
minutes on the video 5:04
VeldrinNicholasDWolfWoodMidlordMrDeapAlmalexionAstur76

Comments

  • NicholasDWolfWoodNicholasDWolfWood
    First Assault Rep: 200
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited February 4
    Nice video!
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,425
    Posts: 1,070
    Member+
    edited February 5
    Dont forget about hardware macros from mouses thats actually undetectable. No hackshield can detect that, the only way to detect that is implementing spectating mode with viewing through eyes of player.
  • kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
    First Assault Rep: 975
    Posts: 100
    Member
    edited February 5
    Andu wrote: »
    Dont forget about hardware macros from mouses thats actually undetectable. No hackshield can detect that, the only way to detect that is implementing spectating mode with viewing through eyes of player.
    it's manageable to spot ordinary macro user. but the ones that uses mice that has their own memory you're kind of screwed what this video actually shows. -macro aiming for you.
  • mutronixmutronix
    First Assault Rep: 1,165
    Posts: 105
    Member
    edited February 6
    Andu wrote: »
    Dont forget about hardware macros from mouses thats actually undetectable.
    SteelSeries Engine macro support is pretty useless.

    P.S: BF pro-player is a joke :)
  • kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
    First Assault Rep: 975
    Posts: 100
    Member
    edited February 6
    mutronix wrote: »
    Andu wrote: »
    Dont forget about hardware macros from mouses thats actually undetectable.
    SteelSeries Engine macro support is pretty useless.

    P.S: BF pro-player is a joke :)
    to be clear a battlefield pros can easily get global elite in csgo.

    and hackusated alot.
    before i used to play against this kind of battlefield 4 players which is quiet n enjoyable. in gits i havent seen alot of fun getting killed by most of people and that alot of them either cheaters also beeing favoured by netcode problems

  • DimzinDimzin
    First Assault Rep: 445
    Posts: 12
    Member
    edited February 10
    There's GOT to be some cheating going on.
    Complete BS when your entire team is spread all over the map but consistently getting killed by a single opposing player.
    Theres NO way a single player can detect the entire enemy team AND manage to wipe ALL of them out.
    Thats beyond suspicious.
    I don't mind losing but when only one enemy controls the entire match, there's some shenanigans going on.
    KawaccinoThrashiac
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,425
    Posts: 1,070
    Member+
    edited February 11
    Bloody Mouse macro allows to counter entire spray pattern - there are option to cunter every few ms in X Y mouse - so if spray pattern is fixed for each weapon then bloody macro users are very dangerous. Imagine M264 full auto hitting the one point in a distance 70 meters.

    So.... If we want to nerf them then you have to make random spray pattern, not just fixed repeatable every time.
    P4prik4
  • kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
    First Assault Rep: 975
    Posts: 100
    Member
    edited February 11
    Andu wrote: »
    Bloody Mouse macro allows to counter entire spray pattern - there are option to cunter every few ms in X Y mouse - so if spray pattern is fixed for each weapon then bloody macro users are very dangerous. Imagine M264 full auto hitting the one point in a distance 70 meters.

    So.... If we want to nerf them then you have to make random spray pattern, not just fixed repeatable every time.
    patterns cant be nerfed before fixing netcode, and client/server coding also.

  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,425
    Posts: 1,070
    Member+
    edited February 12
    No patterns need to be nerfed - I said we need to make random pattern instead of fixed, repeatable every full auto - that will reduce efficiency of usage macros that counter recoil.
    P4prik4
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,435
    Posts: 448
    Member
    edited February 12
    I don't get how this applies to FA when there's practically no recoil.
    fewer cheaters in this than you think. some people are just good.
    the fact that you bothered to make this video/thread leads me to believe you think there are many cheaters in this game.

    what Andu said, the patterns are super straight on some of the OP weapons.

    Spray patterns should also be shown when selecting a weapon. because it plays a big part in how its balanced. Should be a criteria of measure.
    would be cool to see the picture of the pattern change as you change attachments.
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,435
    Posts: 448
    Member
    edited February 12
    patterns cant be nerfed before fixing netcode, and client/server coding also.

    netcode is fixed, certainly to a level where it's bad to devote more time to it as the gameplay needs way more attention.
    all they need is auto kick for high ping players.

    there's too many ways of getting cheesy kills in the game. which is why a lot of people feel like they died unexpectedly and blame it on netcode. it's because the wpns are insane and the skills really powerful, combined this spells max levels of cheese.

  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,435
    Posts: 448
    Member
    edited February 12
    Dimzin wrote: »
    There's GOT to be some cheating going on.
    Complete BS when your entire team is spread all over the map but consistently getting killed by a single opposing player.
    Theres NO way a single player can detect the entire enemy team AND manage to wipe ALL of them out.
    Thats beyond suspicious.
    I don't mind losing but when only one enemy controls the entire match, there's some shenanigans going on.

    according to this: ProjectGhost hacks, ziler hacks, isung hacks, benchwarrior etc etc

    git gud.

    that said some games are stacked, and auto balance could use a better formula.
    other issue is pros are matched vs totally new players. i'd like some level requirement games.
  • kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
    First Assault Rep: 975
    Posts: 100
    Member
    edited February 12
    P4prik4 wrote: »
    I don't get how this applies to FA when there's practically no recoil.
    fewer cheaters in this than you think. some people are just good.
    the fact that you bothered to make this video/thread leads me to believe you think there are many cheaters in this game.

    what Andu said, the patterns are super straight on some of the OP weapons.

    Spray patterns should also be shown when selecting a weapon. because it plays a big part in how its balanced. Should be a criteria of measure.
    would be cool to see the picture of the pattern change as you change attachments.
    how do you expect human controlling the recoil which SPREADS RIGHT AND LEFT AT THE SAME TIME?!
    in fact. HOW COULD A HUMAN AIMDOWN SIGHTS FROM +Y TO -Y AT THE SAME TIME MOVING MOUSE FROM -X TO +X AS FROM +X TO -X AND FROM -X TO ZERO INCLUDING +X TO ZERO?! THERE IS NO WAY CONTROL THESE VARIABLES WITH OUT TAKING ANY TURNS. ARE U A MACHINE THAT YOU CAN DO HUMANLY IMPOSSIBLE THING???
  • kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
    First Assault Rep: 975
    Posts: 100
    Member
    edited February 12
    uqd7k5v.png
    no human can move mouse from +x to -x and from -x to +x AT THE SAME TIME, TO CONTROL HORIZONTAL RECOIL GOING RIGHT AND LEFT AT THE SAME TIME! IT'S JUST IMPOSSIBLE for HUMAN MANAGE TO DO.
    P.S. you're not allowed to ADJUST THE HORIZONTAL RECOIL-MUST CONTROL BULLETS GOING RIGHT AND LEFT AT THE SAME TIME to return them to its NATIVE POSITION(the position of the first shot bullet). also this must be done in a fully automatic mode. no players you mentioned can do that without cheating.
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,435
    Posts: 448
    Member
    edited February 12
    The guide is fine, just doesn't matter. It comes across like hacking is prevalent in the game which it absolutely isn't.

    there could be hackers fine but I don't see them getting higher scores than actual good players so it's not game breaking for me.

    secondly what recoil? F2020 legit has none and AK compared to other games it's laughable given its sheer fire power.
    until the weapons themselves are addressed none of this holds water for the game in its current state.
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,425
    Posts: 1,070
    Member+
    edited February 14
    Well I know few top players suspected on using macros on recoil - because their attacks looks mostly countered almost to 0 every +- XY (they probably would make it to 0 but they dont want to get ban and make seem to be legit
    just watch some of their vids and you will recognize what im talking about. I wont tell you their nicknames because the forum rules are against name and shame.
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 2,090
    Posts: 189
    Member
    edited February 16
    P4prik4 wrote: »
    secondly what recoil? F2020 legit has none and AK compared to other games it's laughable given its sheer fire power.
    until the weapons themselves are addressed none of this holds water for the game in its current state.

    Are you serious ? F2020 without a proper quick tapping, have the freakin' most bullet spread. It's literally uncontrolable. Even with the quick tap or scope shot, you must be freakin' lucky to hit someone in the head. Your first shot with F2020 always goes 1 2 or 3 pixel up or down, left and right given to your momentum and 2 - 3 centers itself and after 5 - 7, it gives a wide spiral pattern closes and opens and moves up and left to right (mostly left). It has the second fast bullet fire rate in ar's. Try to headshot a far target with x2.0 scope and you'll get what I mean (no one bullet headshot with this). You cannot hit someone in the head if your scopes dot is on the head literally !And ak47 has the lowest fire rate, bullet pattern is nearly similar with the cs ak47.

    Long story short, every weapon have their own unique patterns and recoils. Every weapon needs an udjustment period. Tap firing is nice to control their spread but it felt like a burst fire which gives an opening to get shot and you can hear them they are tap shooting with their gun sounds. If you saw someone shooting a one point without moving their finger from mouse button, that is a definitely a macro !
    Kawaccino
  • TylerCTylerC
    First Assault Rep: 2,735
    Posts: 457
    Member
    edited February 19
    Ahm... I want to point the need of telling which point of view are you talking about when talking about controlling patterns.

    This game has several ways to "modify" the recoil behavior and I guess some of you haven't noticed that yet. For example, AK47 has hell of recoil if you are using gunsight with the 8x scope, but has almost none recoil IF you are strafing and hipfiring using "recoil control" (aiming down softly). You can have more recoil standing still, crouching and hipfiring than strafing (and if you ask me, is a exploitable behavior).

    Here, this is video is a clear example. I was using recoil control while scoping, but I wasn't when hipfiring. And this video was to probe something else, but is very useful in this topic.


    That aside... well, I want to repeat myself, netcode is not fixed. There is clear evidence that high ping players makes everyone else gameplays change it's behavior, as clear as easy that when they leave, the game "gets" normal. Apart from that, I'm still being killed 5m away from the wall after getting cover and I still can hit the enemy at blank points when they get to cover.
    From time to time, I go to another server to find other lobbys, and while the "lag" is more noticeable (throwing a nade takes half second) the gameplay becomes clearly better from those other matchs with lots of "wtf deaths"

    But unfortunatly we players are tied in so many ways that we can't help much at getting an answer of what is really happening.

    As fort the main point, I think an "easy" way to "fix" this, is not reseting the aim after a bullet is shot, that way, not even macro firing users will have advantage. Yeah, they can still program some pattern behavior macro, but that will take a lot of effort that most people won't consider worth the time.
    Astur76
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,425
    Posts: 1,070
    Member+
    edited February 20
    @TylerC I dont agree with that vid you sent.
    That vid shows 2 different situations with ADS and hipfire. As you could see on hipfire there was headshot that means one bullet hit to the head thats quite random, and there was other move pattern of enemies. I have counted 2 hits on ADS and 2 hits on hipfire (1st on body, 2nd headshot).

    Truth is ADS is allways improving accuracy a bit, I know there is nowhere info about that but that works - mostly you can notice that playing with shotgun. ADS - tight bullets, hipfire wide spread.

    Using ADS and hipfire have some benefits. On short range better use hipfire because you lose no speed on aiming so you can strafe easily, on ADS you gain a little accuracy on a distant enemies but you lose speed on strafe and movement.
  • TylerCTylerC
    First Assault Rep: 2,735
    Posts: 457
    Member
    edited February 26
    Lol, I thought I already answered this one.

    Well, your argument is valid if I were talking of how easy is to make hits, but I was talking about how much the recoil can vary on different circumstances.

    "truth is ADS is allways improving accuracy" = not true for 8x scope. Because the scope is more sensitive, you are going to have more sway even if you don't even shoot (a nade explodes near you, for example). I don't deny that already well known fact of "ADS - tight bullets, Hipfire - Wide Spread", I say that the behavior of the recoil is different in each one of them according to different situations

    This is not a tutorial of when and how you should use or not use ADS/Hipfire, but lets remember that the recoil means the gun is moving away from its original point. My comment is more focused on to be more precisely when talking about situations when talking about recoil. For example, the KH417 has not much recoil on hipfire, neither on ads... but lets look to a more dramatic gun:
    The M249. This gun has hell of recoil if you dont burst shots, after the 20th bullet, you are just going to hit something on luck rather on accuracy. On ADS you have around 30 rounds of great accuracy, between 30 and 70 the accuracy drops to 70% and if you manage to hit something with the remaining 30 bullets, its gonna be by luck, because even that it's supposed that every single bullet should hit the scope marker, those 30 last bullets will not. (I'm talking about firing nonstop). My point is, the recoil is there, but it behaves differently to hipfire and for ADS. In ADS makes imposible to hit the scope marker at the remaining 30% of the clip (M249) while in hipfire it happens at the remaining 70% of the whole bullet clip.

    Well, aside of that, lets have a taste of what a real cheat looks like:

    [ Removed by mod: name and shame and showing cheat (?) Use the proper channel to report fishy players: https://support-firstassault.nexon.net/hc/en-us ]