little guide detecting cheaters

Comments

  • kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
    First Assault Rep: 860
    Posts: 59
    Member
    edited February 26
    TylerC wrote: »
    Lol, I thought I already answered this one.

    Well, your argument is valid if I were talking of how easy is to make hits, but I was talking about how much the recoil can vary on different circumstances.

    "truth is ADS is allways improving accuracy" = not true for 8x scope. Because the scope is more sensitive, you are going to have more sway even if you don't even shoot (a nade explodes near you, for example). I don't deny that already well known fact of "ADS - tight bullets, Hipfire - Wide Spread", I say that the behavior of the recoil is different in each one of them according to different situations

    This is not a tutorial of when and how you should use or not use ADS/Hipfire, but lets remember that the recoil means the gun is moving away from its original point. My comment is more focused on to be more precisely when talking about situations when talking about recoil. For example, the KH417 has not much recoil on hipfire, neither on ads... but lets look to a more dramatic gun:
    The M249. This gun has hell of recoil if you dont burst shots, after the 20th bullet, you are just going to hit something on luck rather on accuracy. On ADS you have around 30 rounds of great accuracy, between 30 and 70 the accuracy drops to 70% and if you manage to hit something with the remaining 30 bullets, its gonna be by luck, because even that it's supposed that every single bullet should hit the scope marker, those 30 last bullets will not. (I'm talking about firing nonstop). My point is, the recoil is there, but it behaves differently to hipfire and for ADS. In ADS makes imposible to hit the scope marker at the remaining 30% of the clip (M249) while in hipfire it happens at the remaining 70% of the whole bullet clip.

    Well, aside of that, lets have a taste of what a real cheat looks like:

    [ Removed by mod: name and shame and showing cheat (?) Use the proper channel to report fishy players: https://support-firstassault.nexon.net/hc/en-us ]
    honestly. i had stopped put on any hopes in this game anymore. undetected cheats everywhere and all of sudden you find out that high lvl players use them too because have rep that protects them.

    Thrashiac
  • LyhLyh
    First Assault Rep: 680
    Posts: 21
    Member
    edited February 27
    Thank you so much for this!
  • kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
    First Assault Rep: 860
    Posts: 59
    Member
    edited March 1
    Lyh wrote: »
    Thank you so much for this!
    you can say that after player who tries look legit in his own video gets caught bc of using modified crosshair :)
    then afterall multiple people reports him.
  • mutronixmutronix
    First Assault Rep: 1,145
    Posts: 105
    Member
    edited March 6
    Almalexion wrote: »
    P4prik4 wrote: »
    secondly what recoil? F2020 legit has none and AK compared to other games it's laughable given its sheer fire power.
    until the weapons themselves are addressed none of this holds water for the game in its current state.

    Are you serious ? F2020 without a proper quick tapping, have the freakin' most bullet spread. It's literally uncontrolable. Even with the quick tap or scope shot, you must be freakin' lucky to hit someone in the head. Your first shot with F2020 always goes 1 2 or 3 pixel up or down, left and right given to your momentum and 2 - 3 centers itself and after 5 - 7, it gives a wide spiral pattern closes and opens and moves up and left to right (mostly left). It has the second fast bullet fire rate in ar's. Try to headshot a far target with x2.0 scope and you'll get what I mean (no one bullet headshot with this).
    [ removed by mod: macro's are against the rules and showing them on forums is as well, please report them to cusomer support instead]
    TylerC wrote: »
    lets look to a more dramatic gun:
    The M249. This gun has hell of recoil if you dont burst shots, after the 20th bullet, you are just going to hit something on luck rather on accuracy. On ADS you have around 30 rounds of great accuracy, between 30 and 70 the accuracy drops to 70% and if you manage to hit something with the remaining 30 bullets, its gonna be by luck, because even that it's supposed that every single bullet should hit the scope marker, those 30 last bullets will not. (I'm talking about firing nonstop). My point is, the recoil is there, but it behaves differently to hipfire and for ADS. In ADS makes imposible to hit the scope marker at the remaining 30% of the clip (M249) while in hipfire it happens at the remaining 70% of the whole bullet clip.

    I have no bloody idea why you want to spray 100 bullet mag :) but it's not recoil issue. When you start spraying your accuracy quickly falls to some minimal value. On Trico mincon it approximately equal to circle radius.
  • ManiacBatouManiacBatou
    First Assault Rep: 1,055
    Posts: 77
    Member
    edited March 7
    its an very insightful video. I want that first person spectator in the games. :)
  • ThrashiacThrashiac
    First Assault Rep: 200
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited April 18
    undetected cheats everywhere and all of sudden you find out that high lvl players use them too because have rep that protects them.
    Exactly! Many very hi lvl players use wallhack and aimbot. At least macro. Many times I saw pre-shooter wiping whole team with head-shots. [mod edit: please do not name and shame] They still use wh+aimbots.
  • USAINBOLTUSAINBOLT
    First Assault Rep: 830
    Posts: 88
    Member
    edited April 19
    spectating has to be fixed first before people can start reporting people who aren't blatantly aimbotting or speedhacking
  • kusanagi9273346kusanagi9273346
    First Assault Rep: 860
    Posts: 59
    Member
    edited April 19
    USAINBOLT wrote: »
    spectating has to be fixed first before people can start reporting people who aren't blatantly aimbotting or speedhacking

    how about do a clear examination of player;s videos and judge them repeating the same actions and see what;s legit and whats not?
    i dont play this game anymore but if i actually wanted to play it that;d be for the point of inspect the guns and then checking videos to report suspicious people. but definitely this will not change anything. nexon anticheat is bullshit. never expect the game that has cash shop be fair to everyone.
  • Superman95Superman95
    First Assault Rep: 200
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited April 29
    Thx for explanation.