[CONTEST OVER] Valentine’s Day Haiku Contest

Comments

• AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 1,765
    edited March 23
    Midlord wrote: »
    Almalexion wrote: »
    Gratz to the winners. I still don't get my 30k gp and 2 days passed, I messaged Lumos in the forum, discord, made a mention... Have no idea what to do :(

Give it time. When I won the YT raffle it got two or three days to get it in my inbox. Also consider there are many participants, so it may take longer depending on other work loads they have. More so since the update seems to be having a delay (I saw a post past friday saying it will come "next week with the usual maintenance", which means it should've come yesterday or today.

Thanks m8, didn't know that. People also be to learn thanks to this conversation :)
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,085
    Member+
    edited April 12
    It's been three weeks and I've still not received the reward. Since it's been three weeks I'm just posting this in case it's some thing going awry that failed to make it pop into my inbox. @LumosNXA
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 6,225
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 12
    @Midlord I believe that your reward was added to your GP directly, not as a voucher. Please confirm.
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    First Assault Rep: 16,085
    Administrator
    edited April 12
    Venkman wrote: »
    @Midlord I believe that your reward was added to your GP directly, not as a voucher. Please confirm.

Yep, this! confirmed that your GP was added to your total
    Venkman
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,085
    Member+
    edited April 13
    Ok, thanks. I expected a voucher and I don't use to keep much track of GP so I didn't realize when I got it.
  • ProgramCadeProgramCade
    First Assault Rep: 910
    edited April 24
    i still haven't received my 30kgp, don't know what to do.. @LumosNXA
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 6,225
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 25
    Please read above, it was more than likely added to your total GP automatically.