Looking for clan members

BKinThisBishBKinThisBish
First Assault Rep: 520
edited February 13 in Clans and Character Recruiting
Hello Its you favorite operative bk trying to hustle some good players to my clan. I came up with this idea last week when talking to a couple of buddies of mine. We currently have 4 players in the clan but we might need more.
There is no hard bargain to join the clan, you just need to at least have a kdr of 1.2 or above. we don't judge people by their kdrs and believe that it doesnt rate how well a player plays. NA East server. you can just add me in game at BKinthisBish and we can take it from here..

Thank you very much <3
J0hnnyC

Comments

• P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,375
    edited February 13
    Crap my kdr is 1.18 :(
    I fool around a lot though, go afk more than I should be.
    I'd like to join or tryout
    BKinThisBish
  • BKinThisBishBKinThisBish
    edited February 14
    P4prik4 wrote: »
    Crap my kdr is 1.18 :(
    I fool around a lot though, go afk more than I should be.
    I'd like to join or tryout
    message me on stream biruk116
    ManiacBatou
  • ManiacBatouManiacBatou
    First Assault Rep: 1,330
    edited March 8
    My kdr is 1.06 XD but I play actually 1,4 since months. Just want to say that the alltime kdr isnt meaning so much, better play with these guys and then you see if they are good or not. I am not searching for clan yet but I saw you a lot in game and wish you very good luck for finding your recruits.
    BKinThisBish
    edited March 23
    My kdr is 1.06 XD but I play actually 1,4 since months. Just want to say that the alltime kdr isnt meaning so much, better play with these guys and then you see if they are good or not. I am not searching for clan yet but I saw you a lot in game and wish you very good luck for finding your recruits.
    hey maniac. add me on my discord we will talk salary lol discod is- GG BKinThisBish#5351
  • J0hnnyCJ0hnnyC
    First Assault Rep: 460
    edited March 25
    I would like to possibly join I have 1.52 kd ATM. I snipe and k2/m4. Only thing is I'm only active 1 or 2 hrs on week days because of work. But normally on 6+ hrs on weekends.
    BKinThisBish
    edited March 27
    J0hnnyC wrote: »
    I would like to possibly join I have 1.52 kd ATM. I snipe and k2/m4. Only thing is I'm only active 1 or 2 hrs on week days because of work. But normally on 6+ hrs on weekends.
    hey johnny i think i have played with you. add me in game at bkithisbish and we will talk clan :D

• OmnipotentOmnipotent
    First Assault Rep: 1,300
    edited March 29
    You can't afford me, BK <3
    BKinThisBish
    edited April 12
    Omnipotent wrote: »
    You can't afford me, BK <3

lol omni