net connecting

Dr_laperd0Dr_laperd0
First Assault Rep: 100
edited February 28 in Operatives Helping Operatives
Honestly when I see gameplay's I like the game, I download it, everything is fine, but when I start it, it loads up to "net connecting" where the title "ghost in the shell blabla" begins flashing and then the game closes, I saw more than one Has this problem and found no viable solution, it's a shame that many have this problem and it's up to desperate

Comments

• HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,015
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 1
    What steps did you already take to try to fix this?
    Checked your anti virus? reverified game files etc?
  • Dr_laperd0Dr_laperd0
    First Assault Rep: 100
    edited March 1
    Download the game by steam, did not work, then probe with the launcher of nexon, did not work, I put in exclusion of the firewall at first assault, either, repair from steam and always low about 11 12mb, repair from nexon the same as steam , Start as administrator and this message appears "Wrong Parameters for Game Create" I do not know what else to do or if there is something I am doing wrong, sry for my bad eng

edit: Also disable antivirus, disable firewall, not work
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,015
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 1
    Well i guess you restarted your pc too after this time hmmm..
    Try contacting customer support for further help here: https://support-firstassault.nexon.net/hc/en-us
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 2,120
    edited March 2
    This problem happens to me too on rarely occasions. If client is not selected from desktop (if mouse is on my second screen), it crashes in there. If I have a lot of downloads in background, it happens too. If I have a terrible connection, it happens too. So I guess it's probably about your connection status. These are my guesses.

Let me ask you this first: Do you getting any message like connection failure or smthng ? I sometimes get it, sometimes not.

So, what I can advice you is, just try these steps:
    Don't press alt+tab anywhere when the game opens.
    If you have any custom DNS, remove it and select automaticly (Ipv4 or Ipv6).
    If you have a proxy, remove it too.
    If you have VPN, disable and close it.
    Check your computer for malwares and backdoor viruses.
    Put a full entrance for the game.exe on your firewall.
    For integrity issues, check your harddisks for any bad sectors. If some game files are within them, it'll causes a problem. Also before doing integrity fix, disable your antivirus and close it, then do the fix, then start so any of these programs wouldn't delete anything.

All I think it is, this problem is not from integrity of the files mostly, if it's on allways integrity fix, it's allways about mostly antivirus or bad sectors, but in connecting, it's actually because, client couldn't be able to connect to the servers somehow so it's automaticly closes it.
    So all you can do is, check on the network solutions over the internet.

That is all.