[NOTICE] NX Skins Removal from Market

LumosNXALumosNXA
First Assault Rep: 15,485
Administrator
edited March 1 in Official News
Greetings, Operatives.

We would like to take this time to notify you of some big changes that will be coming to First Assault. On March 8, we will have a maintenance that will remove all Weapon and Operative skins from the Market. This removal is in preparation of our upcoming Cyber Crate system that will be implemented with our next episode coming in late March.

The Cyber Crates are random reward boxes that can be purchased with NX or earned through events. With hundreds of items to help customize your operatives and weapons, you will be able to enhance your persona with new and never before seen content.

If there are any skins you have been wanting to purchase, we recommend buying them now.

This is just one of many exciting features and systems that will be added to the game in the coming months.

Stay tuned for more details soon!

Best,
- The First Assault Team
xochildVenkmanJShengKaiClayman8KawaccinoManiacBatou

Comments

• AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 3,885
    Member+
    edited March 1
    Soo, we can now get skin what we need, later we will get random skin including unwanted or skin we already have? or am I wrong?
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    First Assault Rep: 15,485
    Administrator
    edited March 1
    Andu wrote: »
    Soo, we can now get skin what we need, later we will get random skin including unwanted or skin we already have? or am I wrong?

We'll have blogs and videos coming up to detail and explain the upcoming Cyber Crate system. Duplicated items can be sold for MC in the MC shop, which we'll explain soon as well. :-)
    AnduMidlord
  • JShengKaiJShengKai
    First Assault Rep: 1,070
    edited March 1
    Thanks for the heads up Lumos! I'm guessing it's safe to assume that the signature skin crate will also be taken down from steam?
  • TarkinTarkin
    First Assault Rep: 2,070
    Member+
    edited March 1
    Wow, something big is coming up! After March update you should rename game title to Second Assault. xD
    MidlordManiacBatou
  • Clayman8Clayman8
    First Assault Rep: 1,025
    edited March 1
    This is interesting as i never considered buying skins due to the whole NX thing (ill admit not enjoying having to buy extra-extra credits for in game content essentially no one can see well) but getting them even as a rare drop would up the ante to try to roll for the Cyber crates.

By chance, will the update include new skins and more options for the Tachis? I'd oh-so-much love to repaint my Taryn a different color than the standart blue :D

Looking forward to this, big changes are always fun
    ManiacBatou
  • BaronKrauseBaronKrause
    First Assault Rep: 1,150
    edited March 1
    So your replacing the ability to buy what you want with a gambling GATCHA only system where you only get random items, knowing that a small handful of people will gamble till they get what they want.

If that's the case then your spinning a horrible scummy move as an exciting change.
    Duken13
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 5,665
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 1
    So your replacing the ability to buy what you want with a gambling GATCHA only system where you only get random items, knowing that a small handful of people will gamble till they get what they want.

If that's the case then your spinning a horrible scummy move as an exciting change.

Let's wait for more details before we start making presumptions.
    Kawaccino
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 3,885
    Member+
    edited March 1
    LumosNXA wrote: »
    Andu wrote: »

We'll have blogs and videos coming up to detail and explain the upcoming Cyber Crate system. Duplicated items can be sold for MC in the MC shop, which we'll explain soon as well. :-)
    Nice - thanks for explanation, and revealing more details.

• AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 1,165
    edited March 1
    If it's only for skins and such, I am ok with that, same with the most of the games like CS & COD. But I am not ok for actual weapons and weapon or tachikoma upgrades or permanent chipsets which we can be able to buy with ingame money. So don't touch them please... Also I don't want any of the weapon or tachikoma upgrades or weapons in any crates, nx or gp doesn't matter, otherwise game is gonna be on pay2win route which will destroy everything... I like to get them with my hardwork and sweat... thanks.
    JShengKaiClayman8KawaccinoPlayer48105ManiacBatou
  • Clayman8Clayman8
    First Assault Rep: 1,025
    edited March 1
    Almalexion wrote: »
    If it's only for skins and such, I am ok with that, same with the most of the games like CS & COD. But I am not ok for actual weapons and weapon or tachikoma upgrades or permanent chipsets which we can be able to buy with ingame money. So don't touch them please... Also I don't want any of the weapon or tachikoma upgrades or weapons in any crates, nx or gp doesn't matter, otherwise game is gonna be on pay2win route which will destroy everything... I like to get them with my hardwork and sweat... thanks.

Agree to that.
    Aestethics should -if possible- stay free/item drops, any permanent upgrades however should be random earned (like the post-game drop ones) otherwise i can already expect uneven matches with paying players (i mean...great...good for them but not everyone can or wants to drop cash to win the next 10 games in a row) because of uneven equipment.