People's reactions to Shotguns

KodaiganKodaigan
First Assault Rep: 2,030
Member+
edited March 6 in Fan Media
Hellow dear friends!

Sometimes when I play with my lovely waifu Shotgun-chan (Yes, she now has a name now.), I get stuff like drawings 'n meme's about me and my Shotgun. So every now and then when I get stuff shared, I'll post it here too.

....Yeah, well. They are funny. :D .... In a special way.

http://sketchtoy.com/67933694
http://sketchtoy.com/67933642 (Translation: [Bubble]I'm so sorry Kodaigan...I love shotguns! Honestly!)

Sketches from Lirabella.

Best Regards
Koda
AlmalexionReijiphantomHakureiAnduDandare

Comments

• MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,260
    Member+
    edited March 7
    Is it derailing the thread if I laugh at people saying shotguns are for no skill people? Maybe the USS12 as the easiest I might, just might, understand people saying that. But seriously, I don't think someone who says shotguns are for people without skill have played with shotguns. The USS12 with its high fire rate its quite forgiving, but take any other of the shotguns and man, get your first shot wrong and you're dead. I'd say shotguns are the hardest type of weapon to handle. People just know the one time they got one shot with it, they miss all the times the shots do nothing or not enough and the user gets mowed down before he gets the chance to shoot a second time.
    KodaiganReijiphantomManiacBatouDandare
  • KodaiganKodaigan
    Member+
    edited March 7
    Midlord wrote: »
    Is it derailing the thread if I laugh at people saying shotguns are for no skill people? Maybe the USS12 as the easiest I might, just might, understand people saying that. But seriously, I don't think someone who says shotguns are for people without skill have played with shotguns. The USS12 with its high fire rate its quite forgiving, but take any other of the shotguns and man, get your first shot wrong and you're dead. I'd say shotguns are the hardest type of weapon to handle. People just know the one time they got one shot with it, they miss all the times the shots do nothing or not enough and the user gets mowed down before he gets the chance to shoot a second time.

Though I agree with every single word which came out of your fingers it is actually derailing the topic. But hey, nothing is offtopic for shotguns! >:D

• AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,300
    Member+
    edited March 7
    Everytime I type anywhere in First Assault related place that It would be nice to get AA-12, people starts crying dont do it. Why not - cause you have already your F2020.
    Shotgun does require a lot of skills and nerfing its range caused that weapon type is unusable. Whats fun on dying shooted by SMG user from 25 meters like 0,8 sec after leaving cover. And you cant reach him - you cant kill him on one hit and even on 2. Before nerf that was quite fair because you could aim him and have your "only one" chance to take him down, but players dont understand how difficult to handle is shotgun and started crying about nerf, about being killed from a very long distance by shotties. And you know but not eveybody knows and trust me its hard to kill player who is covered and only head stick out from a 25+ meters even without nerf.
    strafe with shotgun is pointless because you are not acurate at all on hip fire on such distance.

But Even on close distance like up to 15 meters shotgun player have nothing to say about "regular SMG player" (regular I mean he played at least few ingameDays using that weapons).

Im not pro in shotguns but I like that weapon and my no1 weapon in my profile is still 870-ICS, but I havent played with shotgun since 3-4 months.
    iiShanDandare
  • KodaiganKodaigan
    Member+
    edited March 7
    Andu wrote: »
    Everytime I type anywhere in First Assault related place that It would be nice to get AA-12, people starts crying dont do it. Why not - cause you have already your F2020.
    Yes. Yes! YES! :D

Though, Andu, the reason why people cry about it is actually fair. I know why. In some old FPS I games I once played, there were AA-12 (Or Saiga 12 or sometimes also AAA) Guns which were overpowered by all means. So I do understand that adding the AA-12 into this game could be a difficult task. That's what I worry about the most. What if they add a shotgun which is so strong, that it would become the new F2020?

But to keep this thread on the same topic, we could move this discussion elsewhere. A Mod might become..."unhealthy". ;)
    Maybe even use an already open thread which isn't dead yet. I'll mark you guys so you know which thread it will be. Just incase.

Best Regards
    Koda

Dandare