3. Not really
       13% (2 votes)
    4. NO!
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 4,105
    edited August 11
    There was no real reason to remove it. I liked this mode just for the change. I did choose option 2 over option 1 just because other things are way more important to do before that.
    CristonK11Ragnarok013P4prik4avarake
  • CusashornCusashorn
    First Assault Rep: 6,990
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 11
    They removed it because it just wasn't being played. Kind of their fault for making it a play mode that you have to select separate from the quick match feature. If they forced it on all the players like they do with the other quick match modes, then players would have to accept it.
    P4prik4avarakeVenkman
  • xochildxochild
    First Assault Rep: 3,725
    edited August 11
    To add on to what @Cusahorn was saying, it was released in Alpha. Therefore, it was always going to be subject to change and improvement.

I'm one of the people that absolutely loved to play it, I would happily alternate between TC and GA and play no other game mode. It was ridiculously fun - even if extremely stress-inducing for me - and I can't wait to see its return.
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 4,105
    edited August 11
    xochild wrote: »
    To add on to what @Cusahorn was saying, it was released in Alpha. Therefore, it was always going to be subject to change and improvement.

I'm one of the people that absolutely loved to play it, I would happily alternate between TC and GA and play no other game mode. It was ridiculously fun - even if extremely stress-inducing for me - and I can't wait to see its return.

Agree, plus i liked Demo as well in 1.0. And GA: The reason "no one played it" is bs. People played it and i never had to wait long for a match…

OT: btw Kudos that you played Maven on official stream. Seldom to see and i liked it.
  • xochildxochild
    First Assault Rep: 3,725
    edited August 12
    Veldrin wrote: »
    OT: btw Kudos that you played Maven on official stream. Seldom to see and i liked it.

Continuing and ending off-topic, as Lumos will attest (if she were still here), I'm the original Maven ;)
    Glad you liked to see a Maven play though.
  • PertevPertev
    First Assault Rep: 505
    edited August 14
    They really need to bring it back, because this game mode was so intensive, especially when you were the hunted team. I was always afraid of getting caught, but when get caught I jumped. :D
  • iiShaniiShan
    First Assault Rep: 4,800
    edited August 14
    It wasn't meant to be a serious game mode in my eyes, but man did I love it anyway. My group would set up a lobby specifically to play it too.
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,855
    edited August 15
    In Black Squad they have a power point presentation of sorts to explain game modes and such
    2Mmxksq.png

https://i.imgur.com/0yvPlZg.jpg

If embedding a video is too difficult I think a cool page like this in game would be great for ghost assault..
    FA has pretty good system in place to describe how each Operatives work, could do same for the modes.

btw Black Squad assassin mode is pretty fun.
    avarake